BROUGHT TO YOU BY VON KAENEL REAL ESTATE GROUP
SPECIALISTS IN SENIOR LIFESTYLE TRANSITIONS
Live Life! Your Way!
What Is The Complete Solution?
In short, The Complete Solution is a one-stop step by step resource for seniors and their families to plan out the process from sale of their home to the next chapter in their life.
Our Mission: is to be the one-stop resource and provide The Complete Solution by proactively working with seniors and/or their families to address the questions we’re most often presented with:
- “Should I stay in my home or find somewhere else to live?”
- “How do I know when it’s time to move?”
- “How much does it cost?”
- “How do I make the move?”
Our Goal: Live Life! Your Way!
I thought real estate agents, sold houses. How can the Von Kaenel Real Estate Group help me with Senior Living Options?
Recognizing that the state of California’s population of 65 years and older has been increasing at an average of 4% per year* and as our own client base has increased in age, as professionals, we educated ourselves on the unique needs required in this often-complicated life decision:
(* Source: California Department of Finance)Help clients identify their Senior Living Options – downsizing or a move into a senior community:
- Clients benefit cost-free from our comprehensive
data baseof senior living options streamlining the process
- Helping clients explore their options based on their specific needs and finances
- Introduction to different types of communities
- Financial Planners
- Will & Trust Estate Attorneys
- Senior Move Managers
I’m active and independent, why do I need The Complete Solution now?
With retirement communities’ occupancy levels on average 85%-95% - demand for senior retirement living options is high & wait lists are often long.
- Many communities have “health qualifications” which means you are dependent on your current health condition remaining good. Chronic conditions or unexpected changes in your health may disqualify you in the future.
- Communities have “financial qualifications”. Capitalizing on the equity on your home while the real estate market is strong means you’re not potentially facing selling in a softer market.
- Making your senior living decisions now puts you in the driver’s seat.
When I decide to move, I may want to rent my current home. How can you help me with that decision?
With extensive property management and investor experience with can help you make an educated decision. To do that we will:
- Work with you on estimated cost of repairs/improvements to maximize marketability
- Work with you to determine estimated rental income
- Coordinate property management options
- Prepare a return-on-investment analysis
I’d like to sell my home but am overwhelmed with everything that is involved and am not sure where to start.When you decide to sell, we work with you to increase the value of your home taking into account return on your investment:
- Coordinate property inspections
- Coordinate any repairs
- Coordinate any cosmetic upgrades
- Coordinate professional staging
Coordinate your entire move:
- Partner with professional movers specializing in senior moves that include full service in floor planning, packing, logistics and unpacking
- Assist with coordination of the move into your new home
Utilize aggressive marketing:
- Internet marketing (global)
- Direct, targeted mailings (local)
- Broker tours
- Open houses
Sell your existing home for top dollar!
What makes the Von Kaenel Real Estate Group different?Experience – With a combined 50+ years of experience in the real estate industry we are seasoned agents with unique skill sets
- 25+ Investor and property management experience
- 10+ years of senior care management experience
- Over 1,000 Properties Sold
- Over $1.2 Billion in Sales
Professional Network – We recognize that it takes a team of professionals working together to ensure our clients get the best possible service. Our Professional Network meets those needs.
Customized Service – Every client has different needs. Our Team works to support our clients by providing them with resources specific to their needs.
Members of: The National Association Senior Move Managers, CAR, NAR,